Core i5 is the downgraded version of the i7. It doesn’t support some of the features of the i7. i7 is definitely better in performance than i5.Lets see what the difference between the i5 and i7 processors. 1. Sockets used : I5 uses the LGA1156 socket which comes with a new chip set and i7 […]Continue Reading →
One week back, my friend got hdd failure and he lost his some very important data. So I thought of writing this article. Hard disk failure can happen without giving any warning signs. So it is very important to check hard drive for errors once in a while. Which will give the idea replacement of […]Continue Reading →
You may want to read it!
- How to set size of PDF file using iText?
- How to convert exponential format to Decimal number format in Java?
- How to find LCM of two numbers - Java Example
- how to use CSS style or stylesheet in java swing JEditorPane ?
- Enum in java with java enum examples
- What is the difference between AWT and Swing in java
- How to get Selected Items in JList Component?
- GridBagLayout tutorial and example
- Deadlock, starvation and livelock in context of Java
- How to make table fits the pdf page using iText?