Core i5 is the downgraded version of the i7. It doesn’t support some of the features of the i7. i7 is definitely better in performance than i5.Lets see what the difference between the i5 and i7 processors. 1. Sockets used : I5 uses the LGA1156 socket which comes with a new chip set and i7 […]Continue Reading →
One week back, my friend got hdd failure and he lost his some very important data. So I thought of writing this article. Hard disk failure can happen without giving any warning signs. So it is very important to check hard drive for errors once in a while. Which will give the idea replacement of […]Continue Reading →
You may want to read it!
- How to print message , stacktrace of Exception in java?
- Netbeans auto complete shortcuts you must know
- Enum in java with java enum examples
- How to list the file names in a directory in Java?
- What are port groups in VMware ESX?
- Simple JTable example using AbstractTableModel
- How to set size of PDF file using iText?
- What is the difference between AWT and Swing in java
- How to create Vertical Progressbar in java swing?
- How to display custom objects in JList using ListCellRenderer?